poniedziałek, 27 czerwca 2016

Friend's birthday party stylization


Hello lovelies! 

How have you all been? The party season has oficially started, we've all been waiting for the summer hoildays and they're finally here. 
I've been invited to an 18th birthday party again and I've decided to go for a more elegant look. 
I usally wear dresses in darker colours, because I'm pretty fair but as I got a bit of a tan because of the lovely, sunny weather, I've decided to wear my powder pink dress. This dress has been laying around in my wardrobe for a pretty long time and I finally decided to wear it! 
The dress is made from two layers of tulle and a delicate fabric, the top of the dress is made from lace and there is a satin belt. It's light, comfortable to wear and also looks gorgeous when you spin around while dancing. I've decided to wear my favourite, classic black heels with the dress. I did my hair and make up by my self, I can do a tutorial on it if you would like me to and I would be more than happy to do it. 

Dress - MissMoi
Heels - 






Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz