niedziela, 13 marca 2016

#1 Fit diary

Hello lovelies,
Welcome to my first Fit Diary!
I have been wanting a slim and firm body for a while now...
I had it about three years ago but as my life style changed I became to gain more and more weight, and I don't feel happy about myself at all. Whenever I look at my thighs and arms on pictures I just want to loose weight because I really don't like the way I look. Everything started when I began high school, my life became really monotonous. I wake up in the morning, get ready for school, miss out on breakfast and I sit for 8 hours at school, so basically I'm leading a sitting lifestyle. Then after school I fill my self up with a large dinner, rest for a while and again sit in front of my desk and study and also stress a lot due to school. The effects of this are excess fat in my body and cellulite on my thighs. I'm really determinated to change this about my self, because I don't feel well inside my body anymore. Many times I have tried to work out regularly, but I always failed after a few days and then I felt even worse about my self, because I couldn't cope with it and would rather rest on my bed instead of exercising. The worst part is that I can't wear my favorite skinny jeans any more because they're too small!

I'm making this diary because I hope that it will motivate me to eat healthy and workout at least 3 times a week.
Every Sunday I'm going to write a statement about the previous week and point out how many times I worked out and for how long. I'm also going to weight myself and measure my thighs, waist and arms and add pictures to see if there's any progression. I'm not going to share with you what I ate everyday and count calories, because that seems pointless to me, I'm just going to eat healthy and if there any think interesting that I've made, I'm going to share the recipe with you. Also my main goal is to eat less but more often, because so far I've been eating large portions 3 times a day and snacks in between that as well, which I think is also the main reason for my weight gain. Mainly I will workout with Ewa Chodakowska, she's a polish trainer and you can find her videos on you tube and buy them online, I really like her workouts and I think they're most effective.
So school has been taking over my life but I'm going to try really hard to find time for blogging and working out because this is what I enjoy and I would like to spend more time on both of these things, so this is also why I made this diary so that I can combine both of these things in one place. It will keep me motivated and maybe inspire others, which would bring me so much satisfaction and joy.

If you want to start this journey with me feel more then welcome to! make your own fit journal and add your progress every Sunday, let's all connect our strengths and inspire each other to make a positive change. Comment below if you're starting to workout and share your experiences or fit diaries with me and I will be more then happy to check it out.


My current weight and measurements 

Weight: 67.4 kg 
Upper thigh: 63 cm 
Lower thigh: 53 cm 
Waist: 74 cm 
Arm: 29 cm 



COPYRIGHT
These photos are mine and cannot be shared or saved without my permission. 
Please contact me first if you want to use them
E-mail: sandra.stan55.ss@gmail.com  



Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz