sobota, 12 marca 2016

DIY glittery quote in a frame

Hello lovelies,
Today I'm going to show you how to make these cute glittery quotes in a frame.
They are so easy and cheap to make and the best part is that you can custom your own quote!
I found my quotes on pinterest and I love them on my wall because whenever I look at them, they motivate me to keep on going and aiming towards my goals.

List of things you will need for this project:
- Printed out quotes (they can be any size, mine are A3 an I think this size looks great), you can get these quotes from tumblr or pinterest.
- Glitter, any color you want.
- Glue, PVA works the best
- Glass frames
- Time and patience :)


Step 1

Print out the quotes



Step 2
Apply a layer of glue on a letter, make sure you don't go over the lines so you should outline the edges of the letter first and the fill in the rest,



Step 2
Sprinkle some glitter on top of the glue and wait for a few seconds, make sure that the whole letter is covered with glitter.



Step 3 
Get rid of the excess glitter and to this to the rest of the letters


Step 4
Put them into a frame and hang on the wall!



1 komentarz: