poniedziałek, 14 marca 2016

#2 Fit Diary

Hello lovelies,
as I promised to myself I worked out everyday this week and I will do the same next week.
To be honest I'm kind of dissapointed... I worked out pretty hard everyday and gave everything I could but I haven't lost any weight and to top it all off I gained 1 kg.
Am I doing something wrong?
Am I not working hard enough?
I feel upset, because there are no results of my hard work and I just feel like I want to give up.
I don't feel well in my body and I really want to change.
I've been eating healthy and drinking a lot of water, so I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong.
Nobody said it was going to be easy and it's like climbing a mountain, a very had journey, but once you aim your goal you will feel complete.
The only consolation is that I've actually lost a few centimeters off my thighs and waist... even though it's not a lot a feel a little bit satisfied because of it.
Giving up would be too easy... I can't give up.

This weeks workouts:

Sunday
-Ewa Chodakowska Skalpel 2, time: 26 minutes
-Fat burning cardio workout Bipasha Basu Unleash, time: 6 miutes

Monday
-Ewa Chodakowska Killer, time: 10 minutes
-Fat burning cardio workout Bipasha Basu Unleash, time: 10 minutes

Tuesday
-Ewa Chodakowska Ekstra Figura, time: 30 minutes

Wednesday
- Jogging time: 30 minutes

Thursday
- Dance cardio on a step, time: 40 minutes
-Basketball, time: 40 minutes
-Self defense training, time: 40 minutes

Friday
-Abs workout, time: 10 minutes
-Squats 100x

Saturday
-Swimming, time: 60 minutes

Sunday
-Fat burning cardio workout Bipasha Basu Unleash, time: 30 minutes
-Squats 100x
-Crunches  80x
-Push ups 30x


My current weight and measurements 

Weight: 68.5 kg 
Upper thigh: 61 cm 
Lower thigh: 52 cm 
Waist: 72 cm
Arm: 28 cm 




Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz