poniedziałek, 13 lipca 2015

Smokey eye make-up





Hi lovelies! 
Today I would like to show you the make up that I wore
recently. It's a simple smokey eye with a winged eye liner.
First of all I applied foundation and concealer under my eyes I used 
a brush to apply it. Next I took a smaller brush to apply the eye shadows, 
I applied a peachy color on the whole eye lid, then a white shimmery 
on the inner corners and a light matte grey on the outer corners of my eyes. 
I used a pencil eye liner for the winged line I also used it on my waterline. 
Lastly I did my eye brows with a Maybelline eyebrow pencil in a brown shade.
On my lips I used a matte pink lip gloss :)
I think it's an easy, girly look but with an edge, you should
definitely try it out!







Have a lovely day,
Sandra xxx  

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz