wtorek, 23 czerwca 2015

Introduction



Hi... 
soo I don't know exactly what to say, I'm new to all of this. This is my first blog 
and I'm not experienced at all! but to gain success you've got to start some where, 
So I've been thinking about blogging latley and even through I have no clue what I'm supposed
to do I've created my own blog and I do feel quiet proud of myself. 
I named the blog Vintage Crush because I'm into vintagy things, but don't
worry the blog's not going to be about old fashioned things.
I do have a small concept of what the blog is going to be about and hopefully
I will be able to realize it.

I should probably say something about my self, even though I'm
not that interesting;so... my name is Sandra, I'm 16 and I've lived in the
UK for 5 years and recently I moved to my homeland Poland. Sometimes I turn into
a book geek and if the book's interesting it abducts me into a unknown
world for the whole day. I love art and music from the 70's and 80's. I like the
nature and environmentally friendly things, I like my little flower garden and
local honey from the apiary. The smell of lavender and long bike rides near the lake,
my guinea pigs; Karmel and Estra and rainy days I like all of those too.
I'm into fashion and make-up, I'm a perfectionist and everything has to be spot on! :)

PS. I like pizza as well...
oh.... and please read this in an English accent, it just makes everything better.


Love, Sandra


Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz