środa, 24 czerwca 2015

50 Random Facts About Me


    1. Where were you 3 hours ago?- I was cleaning the living room while listening to Bread. 
    2. Who are you in love with?- No one at the moment 
    3. Have you ever eaten a crayon?- Yes I have, I still remember the taste of it haha, I was a weird kid.
    4. Is there anything pink within 10 feet of you?- A feather on my DIY dream catcher 
    5. When is the last time you went to the mall?- a few weeks ago
    6. Are you wearing socks right now?- Yup, my lovely fluffy socks and they're pink as well    
    7. Does your family have a car worth over $2,000?- Yes
    8. When was the last time you drove out of town?- I cant remember actually
    9. Have you been to the movies in the last 5 days?- Nope
    10. Are you hot?- No, I'm freezing right now  
    11. What was the last thing you had to drink?- Water
    12. What are you wearing right now?- Some navy leggings and reserved top
    13. Do you wash your car or let the car wash do it?- I don't have a car
    14. Last food that you ate?- Lasagna 
    15. Where were you last week at this time?- At home
    16. Have you bought any clothing items in the last week?- Yes, but not for myself, it was a top for my dad as it was his birthday 
    17. When is the last time you ran?- Last week I went for a 3k run 
    18. What's the last sporting event you watched?- I dont watch sporting events... boring 
    19. What is your favorite animal?- Of course guinea pigs  and dogs
    20. Your dream vacation?- Anywhere that's hot and tropical! 
    21. Last person's house you were in?- Natalia's 
    22. Worst injury you've ever had? Hmmm I bumped my leg, but never actually broken anything 
    23. Have you been in love?- Yes :)
    24. Do you miss anyone right now?- Yes mainly my little sister 
    25. Last play you saw?-  Oh my... cant really remember 
    26. What is your secret weapon to lure in the opposite sex?- Eyes... those innocent eyes 
    27. What are your plans for tonight?- Sleep :)
    28. Who is the last person you sent a MySpace message or comment?- Never had Myspace hehe
    29. Next trip you are going to take?- A trip to the woods!
    30. Ever go to camp?- Yeahh, I do! 
    31. Were you an honor roll student in school?- Nope,
    32. What do you want to know about the future?- If I'll find my true love and If me and my family will be happy
    33. Are you wearing any perfume or cologne?- Playboy ,,Play it lovely'
    34. Are you due sometime this year for a doctor's visit?- No :) 
    35. Where is your best friend?- She's most likely at home right now as it's 22:00 
    36. How is your best friend?- She's a bit stressed, worrying about her final exams 
    37. Do you have a tan?- I'm naturally very pale but yes a do have a tan, I'm still very pale though even with my tan! compared to all my friends 
    38. What are you listening to right now?- I'm not listening to anything right now, which is a bit strange cause I usually listen to music at this time. 
    39. Do you collect anything?- Not really, but I would love to start a CD collection with my favorite bands. 
    40. Who is the biggest gossiper you know?- One friend of mine... he's a guy! turns out that guys are the biggest gossipers 
    41. Last time you got stopped by a cop or pulled over?- In November... gosh that was a scary experience but don't worry nothing serious ';) 
    42. Have you ever drank your soda from a straw?- Nope
    43. What does your last text message say?- It says ,,OK'' 
    44. Do you like hot sauce?- yes, but not too much ;)
    45. Last time you took a shower?- This morning
    46. Do you need to do laundry?- Yes I do. 
    47. What is your heritage?- Polish 
    48. Are you someone's best friend?- Natalia's <3
    49. Are you rich?- By some people's standards yes, by others, no.
    50. What were you doing at 12AM last night?- Eating breakfast, watching tv 

    Brak komentarzy:

    Prześlij komentarz